Sea Water Desalination Unit capable of producing up to 13m³ liters per hour
Powered by the OSMOSUN™ SW13 from Mascara, the WaterEverywhere WE13000SW is a fully automatic Reverse Osmosis desalination plant. Housed in 2 shipping containers (1 x 40′ 1 x 20′), the WE13000SW is capable of producing 13m³ or 13000 litres of pure drinking water from sea water with a TDS as high as 40grams per litre.
The solution tailor-made by Turnkey Water Solutions in Cape Town, South Africa is an all-inclusive offer with the following features:
- 25m Deep Beach Well with 50m of piping to the plant
- 100m discharge outlet pipe
- 1 x 40ft & 1 x 20ft container, housing the Osmosun™ SW13 unit, as well as all the pretreatment water equipment.
- 20m³ feed tank & Pump
- 30m³ permeate tank & Pump
- Post Treatment dosing station for pH correction and chlorination
- 65kWp Solar Farm
- 600m of fencing (with a gate) enclosing the solar farm and container
- Logistics, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning